I am currently booking custom orders for 2016 and beyond. Please contact me via MaineWeddingArtist@gmail.com if you have questions or would like a quote and book a spot on my calendar for your Wedding or Special Event.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

TBT - What I know

My first custom Wedding Favor order.

Meagan has a very special place in my heart.  We have never met in person, we don't really know that much about each other's personal lives, but we are connected.

And I don't believe in coincidences anymore. 

These little Lobster Buoys would forever change the direction of my life.

I never grow tired of designing and painting them.  And I have painted over 1500 of them now.  Maybe more, I've lost track. 
What I do know, is that a lot of the creative work that I do, becomes a memory of a special day in someone's life and their families lives.  That is a gift to me beyond measure.   I love what I do.  I am humbled and filled with gratitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment