Saturday, November 24, 2012

From my Studio...

I am excited!  -all these ornaments are for sale at the Maine Jewelry and Art Gallery on Harlow Street, Bangor Maine. 

This is the second Holiday Season that I have been invited to consign my hand painted Ornaments and Wine Bottle Charms in this amazing Shop.  If you find yourself in Bangor, I invite you to stop in and see for yourself the wide offering of Artwork and Jewelry by the many talented Artisans.    www.mainejewelryart.com


You can also many of the these Ornaments and my other hand made offerings on my online Etsy Shop.  www.bethscraftroom.etsy.com


I'm painting every moment I can...
 and always working on new designs and creations, like these two ornaments.  The Mosaic Ornament above is created with actual Lobster Shells.  The two below, I used mussel shells harvested off our beautiful coast of Maine.
These newest designs will be available very soon.

I enjoy custom orders, I have personalize many of my ornaments and mini lobster buoys for special occasions.   

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment